Evaluation System :
Regular evaluation of the students is very necessary in today's result oriented world. For this purpose, Academy conducts three terminal exams for both the years. On the basis of the course covered upto the respective terminal examination, the questions papers are set on the NCERT pattern. Besides, after the completion of each unit, the concerned teacher prepares MCO's so that the students can be familiar with entrance type MCQ apart from preparing themselves for the final exam. Further, every fortnight Mock Tests are also conducted to prepare the students for various Entrance Examinations.
Hostel Life :
A pleasant and jovial hostel environment is an integral part of the learning process. It inspires self discipline, co-operative, team spirit, self and great leadership skills among the students.
SBA has hostels for both boys & girls and are run by our reputed teachers.
Hostels seats are limited and alloted in order of merit and preference of the students. It is a request that the guardians discuss with the authority and teachers regarding the Hostels.
The hostel provides facilities like safe-drinking water, 24 hrs power supply, nutritious food and proper health care.
Parents are requested to contact the Hostel In-charge for further details.
BOARDERS HAVE TO FOLLOW THE HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS STRICTLY.
Students are expected to behave in a responsible and dignified manner inside the campus of the Academy. Any unseemly and undesirabole habit will be severely dealt with. Repeated offence could even lead to expulsion of the student from the Academy.
2. No 2 wheelers, except Scooty will be permitted inside the campus.
3. Any student absent continuously for more than 3 (three) days, without valid reason, might, be given Transfer Certificate.
4. Monthly attendance of students for not attending class will be notified on the notice board and the attendance is below 75% then the student will not be allowed to appear in the final examination.
5. Appearing in Terminal / Test examination is compulsory, or else fine will be imposed (Rs. 500 for the first offence and Rs. 1000 of subsequent offences.)
6. Ragging is completely prohibited. Any one found involved in this act will be expelled from the college and an FIR will be lodged with the police.
7. Indiscipline inside the campus shall not be tolerated.
8. Wearing uniform with shoes is mandatory and the skirts of the girls should be of proper length.
9. Any problem faced by the students should be brought to the notice of the Principal.